But now what? When does the brand growth start?
Aside from going live with your marketing program, one of the more efficient and beneficial ways to get the word out about your revamped brand is through company merchandise, private label apparel, and unique promotional products.
Related: How Do You Successfully Rebrand?
Build a custom merchandise and apparel line
When brands combine our forces of branding capability and unique promotional products, they see the biggest impact, for a few reasons:
- Custom merchandise is instrumental in making your brand come to life.
- Custom merchandise is an efficient way to spread the word about your business and showcase the brand’s identity.
- It’s a great way for your customers to keep their experience with your brand ongoing.
- Because of this, it’s also in a way, free advertising — whenever and wherever people where your merch, it’s considered a walking billboard.
- Unless you’re choosing to hand out your merch for free, many brands leverage their merch to open a new revenue stream.
Start with the basics
When building a custom merchandise line for any industry, we like to start our clients out with the basics and build out from there. Think of it like building the basics of your own personal wardrobe and then customizing it based on your unique style.
Talk to one of our branding experts to see what unique items we can produce that truly speak to your brand and industry. Make those brand assets go as far as possible — custom merchandise is a great sustainable channel to do so!