Colorado Governor Jared Polis is allowing office-based businesses to open May 4, but with some strict precautions in place.
For those in Denver, the Mayor’s Office has restricted businesses to remain closed until May 8.
Here are some of the state’s guidelines for opening:
- Sanitize high-touch areas like doors, stairwell handles, books, light switches, elevator switches, and buttons, etc.
- Provide employees with sanitization products and guidance on daily workspace cleaning routines.
- Require gloves and face coverings or masks for any interactions with other individuals (e.g. customers, co-workers, vendors).
- Conduct daily temperature checks for businesses with 25 employees or greater.
- If your business sees customers or clients, it’s strongly recommended to encourage or require use of face coverings or masks.
- Provide hand sanitizer at entrances and other high-traffic locations for customers or clients to access.
Get the gear your business needs to stay safe
Disposable nitrile gloves
Hand-held digital thermometers
3-ply surgical masks